This is the start of your fitness journey!
For 28 days you are going to be more aware of the food you eat and start making some lifestyle changes based on your goals. You’ll also workout consistently at the gym 3 times per week.
At the end of 28 days you should have more energy, sleep better, feel better, begin dropping body fat, start to tone up, and gain muscle mass.
- Classes meet for 60 minutes, 3 times a week at the gym
- 28 days of healthy eating habits – includes Nutrition Guide, Meal Plans, Food Journal, and Daily Tracking Sheet
- Small class size (limit 8 people per class) to give everyone individual attention
- Full Body Workouts 3 times per week at the gym – these will be appropriate, scalable, and modifiable for all levels
- Learn about Recovery, Sleep, Energy, Mindfulness – this is a whole body, lifestyle improvement!
- This is a great first step for your fitness journey to health and wellness!
Who is this for?
Men and women of all ages (14 years of age and older) looking to get up and get moving. Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard. Must be willing to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. This class is for beginners. Be sure to leave your ego at home and prepare to work hard. If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done before.
(If you are a more seasoned athlete, schedule a No Sweat Intro and we’ll talk about other ways to get started at the gym.)
Includes 60 minutes at the gym 3 times per week. That time will be divided between Nutrition and Wellness education and Full Body Workouts. You’ll also receive a Nutrition Guide, Meal Plans, Food Journal, and Daily Tracking Sheet.
Class Dates and Times:
June 11th, 2017 – July 8th, 2017
Choose the session time that works best for you! You will pick one class time and attend that session through the 28 days – you’ll get to know people in your class, have fun, and help hold each other accountable!
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Limit 8 people per class time. Because of the small class size, there are no refunds once you register. You may transfer your spot to someone else.