Living Legends 6 Week Challenge
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This program is specifically designed for men and women 40 years old and above. Our Master’s athletes (you will be considered an athlete!) have different and specific needs. As we age, we need to be sure to maintain our independence (getting up off the toilet – that’s an air squat, fall on the floor and need to get up – that’s a burpee.) We also want to be sure to maintain strength and bone density. Plus, let’s have some fun and work on our mental acuity as well!
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week.
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at a CrossFit gym is infectious. When it’s positive energy, there’s nothing better.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if we want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Must leave your ego at home. This is a place where hard work is respected.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. The first week is hard. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They’re in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
Look forward to a welcoming environment that reduces stress, deflates any CrossFit myths, is FUN, and ultimately provides an avenue for ongoing success.
Participants will be motivated, ready to take over the world, and begin their journey to being stronger, faster, and healthier!
Together we will warm-up, learn skills, movement concepts, exercises, basic conditioning, and basic mobility. If that seems overwhelming, don’t worry – it is absolutely not!
One benefit of our program is that is can be scaled for anyone and everyone, regardless of experience or athletic ability. The only thing you’ll remember will be how much fun you have moving around and breaking a sweat!
Everything is working towards the goal of long-term success. Stick with it and you will be well on you way to rocking the rest of 2017!
Classes will be 60 minutes long each and will meet 3 times a week for 6 weeks.
Cost for the class is $299 for 6 weeks
- 3 – 1 hour Coach led classes per week for the 6 weeks
- 150 page Nutrition Guide filled with grocery lists, meal plans, recipes and healthy eating advice.
- Body Composition Scan to find your body fat percentage and muscle quality (first and last day).
October 9th – November 17th, 2017
Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 5:30pm