28-DAY INTRO TO FITNESS
This is the start of your fitness journey!
For 28 days you are going to be more aware of the food you eat and start making some lifestyle changes based on your goals. You’ll also workout consistently at the gym 3 times per week.
Full Body Workouts 3 times per week at the gym. Classes are 45 minutes long and you will sweat, breathe heavy and have fun!.[/caption]
At the end of 28 days you should have more energy, sleep better, feel better, begin dropping body fat, start to tone up, and gain muscle mass.
- Classes meet for 45 minutes, up to 3 times a week at the gym
- 28 days of healthy eating habits – includes Nutrition Guide, Meal Plans, Food Journal, and Daily Tracking Sheet
- Small class size (limit 8 people per class) to give everyone individual attention
- No barbells or complicated gymnastics movements
- Full Body Workouts – these will be appropriate, scalable, and modifiable for all levels
- Learn about Recovery, Sleep, Energy, Mindfulness – this is a whole body, lifestyle improvement!
- This is a great first step for your fitness journey to health and wellness!
Who is this for?
Men and women of all ages (14 years of age and older) looking to get up and get moving. Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard. Must be willing to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. This class is for beginners. Be sure to leave your ego at home and prepare to work hard. If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done before.
(If you are a more seasoned athlete, schedule a No Sweat Intro and we’ll talk about other ways to get started at the gym.)
Includes a 60 minute Initial Consultation at the gym. We’ll go over Nutrition 101, provide you will some meals plans, take your weight and body comp measurements. After that, you will come to the gym for any of our R|X Boot Camp Classes up to 3 times per week for 4 consecutive weeks.